<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Wednesday, August 27, 2003
Harrison Ford chimes in with his take on American foreign policy. Yippee. I'm sure he knows so much about the subject, what with his busy schedule of putting out great movies like Hollywood Homicide.

To be fair, he wasn't mean-spirited in his ignorance.

Sean Hannity no doubt will gripe about this, but I'm not so sure it's worth getting riled up over. In an actor's downtime, they're not always doing media spots. If they make it overseas, the foreign press is always tossing out questions about the U.S. government, so I'm not surprised that comments like this come up while celebrities are 'cross the pond. That doesn't excuse poor logic and weak historical knowledge, but it's a point to consider.

Anyway, if Aragorn was to be an anti-war activist, then I'm not surprised that Han Solo is, as well.
2:53 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|