<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Monday, September 20, 2004
I've been away from here for a while. There was a hurricane. You might have met him. His name was Ivan. I've also joined up with the fellows over at Pros and Cons. They're good dudes, so check it out.

Other recent additions to my regular blog-reading include Ann Althouse and Jollyblogger. Through Jollyblogger, I found a link to Writing to Understand, a good blog by a home-schooling Presbyterian pastor's wife. All sorts of topics, both great and small, are covered. It's a good read. Of particular interest was this post about Quentin Tarantino's masterful Kill Bill and a Christian response to revenge. It's worth the read.

Other areas worthy of your attention are the indispensable Hugh Hewitt, the Looking Closer blog, and the Innocence Mission.
8:15 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|