<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Thursday, October 21, 2004
Blogging has been light the past forty-eight hours, what with the Greatest ALCS Ever and lots of hanging out with my friends and such. Tonight we're off to see Damien Jurado and Richard Buckner in Birmingham. Should be a good time.

I'm thinking of altering the blog format, however slightly. That would mean fewer, but longer posts. I would typically post once a day, something along the length of regular column. It would be less blog and more Bleat. That's the plan, anyway. I'll try to enact it over the next week or so.

Thanks to all the new readers leaving comments and sending e-mails. I'll try to update the blogroll soon with all your new links. I greatly appreciate it. Please keep sending the correspondence, because I love e-mail.
9:34 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|