<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Thursday, October 14, 2004
I didn't watch the debate last night, but John Mark Reynolds did.

edit: I took the quote from Reynolds' blog down. Not out of pressure or shame, but simply because while I agree with Reynolds, his wording is more forceful than I often care to be. Call me a nuanced conservative...

I know I had some mild criticisms of some evangelical leaders in this post. Of course I stand by that - I have a 72 hour statute of limitations on flip-flopping - but I like Reynolds' aim. Explaining the tenuous moral nature of the welfare system and the war on drugs isn't done in a few sentences. Explaining John Kerry's horrific record on abortion isn't quite as nuanced as he would have you believe.
8:26 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|