<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Friday, October 08, 2004
I was talking to my father today about the way blogging works, its uses and how it changes the media. Hugh Hewitt sums it up in this post (scroll down). Money quote:

"Every single internet user so inclined, can be more informed than every single reporter/analyst four years ago."


I've said before that I hope we can work to change the mainstream media. My hope is that your everyday citizen can pick up his morning paper, her weeky issue of Newsweek or sit down to the evening network news and get a clear picture of the world. That reality may yet be before us, but as for now, the intelligent man who makes even the faintest effort can have the day's events before him.
4:21 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|