<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Monday, November 22, 2004
I just saw Ted Rall on Hannity and Colmes. What a vile, disgusting human being.

I'm really, really enjoying the new album by Sufjan Stevens. Perhaps the best example of an artistic Christian who is not trapped in the ghetto of CCM.

A year ago tonight I saw Crooked Fingers and Azure Ray at Zydeco in Birmingham. It remains one of the best shows I've ever seen. Both bands were playing at a superb level, Azure Ray was surrounded by family in their hometown and the weather was bitterly cold. What a great night.

I sure hope Target gets their act together. Hugh Hewitt is on the case. I don't want to not shop Target, because Wal-Marts around here are messy and unacceptable. Please, Target, don't make me shop at Wal-Mart.
8:43 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|