<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Sanity has won the day. GWB is back for four more years. Thank goodness. A few quick remarks:
- John Kerry's speech was extremely gracious
- John Edwards' was most certainly not
- W sounded good
- the entire Cheney family was present at the victory party

So now what? We're two years away from dealing with another election. I'm looking forward to a mild break. Questions abound, though. Do the Dems go crazy or return to the center? Will social conservatives place greater demands on the President, or will they fight for a cause and allow the politics to run their course?

I must say, however, that I'm slightly disappoined that I won't have four years of Teresa to discuss. Oh how rich it would be.

And now everyone relax. For a few days, it's all over. Myself, I'm resigning to the couch with a copy of Saul Bellow's Seize the Day. I'll rest knowing that my guy won, and for a little while, all is right with the world.
5:45 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|