<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Wednesday, December 08, 2004
I finally saw the infamous UCC ad on Nickelodeon last night while watching a rerun of The Cosby Show. Yeah, I was bored. Speaking of boring, what an absured, slanderous piece of propaganda. The ad exploits every overwrought stereotype that exists concerning conservative evangelicals. The leaders of the denomination know no shame. Of course, conservatives should look to themselves and always be sure that there are no grounds for such criticisms, but this advertisement is far and beyond the pale. It is vile and misleading. But can I also say that in this day and age such advertisements seem rather trite? I'm surprised it took them this long to come up with something so witty.

Al Mohler had more to say last week.
8:39 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|