<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Sunday, December 19, 2004
It's been pretty quiet around here, and for that, I apologize. In the next few days before the holidays, I'm going to try to get a handle on some of the media issues I've mentioned lately. Scroll down for some kind of idea.

I'm also going to be working on a list of my favorite records of the year, to be posted in the week between Christmas and New Year's.

As for tonight, I'm going to watch the amazing Peyton Manning attempt to break Dan Marino's touchdown record. I feel like it's almost sacrilege for me as an Alabama fan to cheer on a former Tennessee player, but let's assume the statue of limitations is up. I hope Peyton sets the record, and I was happy to see Ol' Eli have a good showing yesterday against the Steelers.

Right now, I'm hoping Brett Favre finds a way to beat the Jaguars. And the Saints win? And have some, however meager, playoff hopes? Maybe it will snow at Christmas...
6:18 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|