<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Challies and Al Mohler are both talking up the recent Time article on Twixters, bemoaning that so many twenty-somethings are delaying marriage. I haven't the time right now to go into their arguments, but here's a preview.

They're right in principle, but clueless in practice. While my generation and the one just before me are both lazy and irresponsible, the non-family institutions responsible for preparing us for adulthood - church and school - have done a miserable job of it. We've been treated like kids all our lives and now guess what? We're acting like it.

I ain't trying to tell you it's right. I'm just trying to explain why it happens.

I'll do more with it
9:05 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|