<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Monday, January 03, 2005
Check out the tail-end of this post by Hugh Hewitt concerning God and the tsunami. He has a litany of links, all worth investigating. I must say, however, that John Derbyshire's comment that Anglicans don't "do" theology is a copout of the highest order. Certainly theology isn't everyone's cup of tea, but to suggest that, by virtue of one's denominational status, a Christian of John Derbyshire's intellectual capabilities is exempt from examining the difficult questions is a rather...weak...notion.

Peruse Hugh's offerings; all kinds of good stuff. I plan to read more on the topic later myself, but for now, it's time to fulfill a New Year's resolution. Now where are my jogging shoes?
5:15 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|