<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Far be it for me to take issue with the esteemable Hugh Hewitt, but what was so bad about Larry Summers' comments? Jonah Goldberg has come to Summers' defense. Hugh Hewitt and John Mark Reynolds strangely take another view.

I'm lost here. What was the problem? Is Reynolds implying that Summers should be held accountable? For what? A scientific study?

I'm confused.

Edit:
Check this post from Jonah, noting an interview in the Harvard campus paper.

I imagine that Hewitt and Reynolds don't like the PR move being made here, but that's beside the point. Either Summers' remarks are defensible or they're not. Interestingly enough, it's awful hard to tell where these two are coming from.
5:17 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|