<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Monday, January 10, 2005
Look, I think Randy Moss is an obnoxious jerk. If John Lynch is going to get fined for laying a guy out, it should be Moss, not Dallas Clark. The guy is an amazing football player, but he's a punk of the highest order. That said, if the fans in Green Bay are going to literally moon the other team, why is anyone shocked that Moss would fake it?

I'm actually underwhelmed about this thing. I was listening to the television broadcast on the radio, and to hear the Fox crew, you would have thought Moss had literally shown his other side to the crowd. I think it was inappropriate, but comparatively speaking, the media should ease off. All the hype is encouraging the idiots.
9:04 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|