<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
The trial of disassociated University of Alabama booster Logan Young began in Memphis Monday. Check out this post at Fanblogs for some information, and right now your best source of news will be The Tuscaloosa News. I plan on providing as much information on this case as I can, so stay tuned.

In a few days I should be able to provide even more content in a more...communal...environment, so keep your eyes and ears open for that as well.

This case has flown under the radar of the national media, but it could have very strong ramifications for the fate of Tommy Gallion and Ronnie Cottrell's case against the NCAA in Tuscaloosa this summer. If I were Miles Brand or Phil Fulmer, I'd be watching very, very closely.

The blog issue comes back, though: why hasn't the mainstream media done more on this story? And why don't any major sports writers have blogs?
3:16 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|