<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Sunday, February 06, 2005
Whew.

All apologies for the silence around here. I just got nailed with a twenty-four hour stomach bug, and staring at a computer screen has been the last thing on my mind.

The big news is that I am now a contributor at the giant Stones Cry Out blog. Rick Brady has brought several talented bloggers together, and they've been gracious enough to me join them. The list of contributors, in addition to Rick and myself, includes Jim Jewell of the Rooftop Blog, Mark Sides of SidesSpot and Drew from Darn Floor.

I'll still be posting here at this site, though there will be a considerable deal of cross-posting between the two sites. Please join both endeavors. We promise we'll make it worth your while.
11:14 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|