<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Wednesday, March 16, 2005
It seems as though things in the blogosphere have slowed in recent months. The end of the election is the likely culprit. My own work at Stones Cry Out has taken away, somewhat, from my work here at this site. Fear not, dear reader, this party ain't shutting down. I'm simply determining how to rework things. I think I will try to shift the greater political talk over to SCO. My ramblings about culture and evangelicalism and sports and various personal matters will likely find their home on this site.

I promise not to get too personal. I'll likely remain my stoic, blogging self. I'll keep dealing with the serious questions, like what to do when reruns of both the Simpsons and Seinfeld are on television. And what kind of toppings do I want on that pizza I'm about to order?

Important, serious stuff.
5:19 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|