<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Tuesday, May 31, 2005
I watched most of The Big Sleep last night, but I nearly fell asleep towards the end. Now I've got to watch the rest of it and soon, because I have to learn how Bogey solves the case. Lauren Bacall is some kind of fire, in case you were wondering.

I'm reading Bill Bryson's Notes From A Small Island. Bryson is a real smart aleck, but it's a fun read. I'd like to do similar writing someday, minus the snarky remarks about Lady Thatcher.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Keren Ann. Her new album is called Nolita. She's Isreali. She sings in French. If Portishead and Azure Ray had a baby, it might sound like this. I'm also enjoying the new albums by Ben Folds and the Esoteric, the latter of which may be the best metal album I've heard in a long while.

I need to learn to speak French.
12:55 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|