<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Monday, July 11, 2005
Hurricane Dennis was, at least to my neck of the woods, a paper tiger. Thank goodness. I'd prefer to not have rampant power outages and flooding. Either way, our spontaneous hurricane party was a rousing success.

I don't understand sovereignty. I don't know why certain things happen or why a random assortment of broken people find themselves in a circle at one a.m., but I know that it's not our doing. I find it extremely comforting to know that I am part of something bigger than myself. I was thinking out loud last night, wondering if we ever reach a point in our life when the epiphanies stop. Heaven forbid. This constant sense of renewal and awareness and even healing of our own scars is no accident. If it weren't for my complete inability to shut up, I'd say it leaves me speechless.
9:18 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|