<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Friday, July 29, 2005
I'm going out of town this evening. I shall be away for seven days, tramping around Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia looking at battle fields, rivers, mountains, art museums and baseball games. It should be a splendid time, but I will sorely miss Tuscaloosa.

I am leaving the computer at home, but hopefully I can find time to blog a little on the road. In the meantime, here's some reading material:

Here's a nice post on fads in Christianity.

The best history professor in the world.

My favorite band.

My other favorite band.

The best religious magazine I know.


A great magazine of Southern culture.
To live and die, indeed.

I'm going to visit here. One day. At Thanksgiving.
9:43 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|