<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Monday, November 21, 2005
I apologize for not updating this thing with greater frequency. I have most of the upcoming week off from school, so I shall try to provide you, my faithful reader(s?), with some decent content.

It is cold and wet today. I love that. I am about to finish off a short essay on Milton and Harrington's republicanism.

In the meantime, a question. Scripture is clear that we are to be part of community - the Church. But is there a mandate to have a separate Christian culture, complete with Christian arts and entertainment? I am not talking about art that glorifies our Creator. That much is mandated. But what about a completely separate structure for arts and entertainment? Is Christian music and literature really necessary?

Discuss. That means all of you.
9:23 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|