<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Quick hits on a Tuesday afternoon.

Al Mohler's take on Brokeback Mountain
is just plain boring. Blah blah blah gay agenda Hollywood liberals...yawn. Is the good professor capable of reviewing this film without assuming that it's all a grand conspiracy to indoctrinate America? Has he even seen this film? Just a reminder for those of you who don't read this blog often, I'm not exactly on GLAAD's mailing list.

(I do think Mohler is right about the ambiguity about male friendship in our culture, but that's a seperate matter)

Jeffrey Overstreet has a better take. See here and then here.

I don't support the death penalty, but the hoopla surrounding the execution and funeral of Tookie Williams is just disgusting. See the Governator's denial for more.

Everytime I watch NFL Films I nearly get choked up.
3:22 PM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|