<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Monday, April 17, 2006
A few quick notes.

This past weekend was wonderful, a beautiful spring celebration at Eastertime. How thankful I am for the Cross that covers a multitude of sins. And for a family that loves me dearly.

I am frantically working to finish a very long and important seminar paper. And in all honesty, I am thinking of little else this week. This collection of Bach cello suites is keeping me company.

Three or so more weeks until summer. No school, though I'll work hard at various other jobs. And I will read many, many books. My goal for the summer is ten. We shall see.

Ah, the sunburns will soon commence!

Watched Pride and Prejudice the other night. A fine movie.
10:18 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|