<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Doce me faces voluntarem tuam quia Deus meus es tu

Tuesday, April 18, 2006
One quick post before I get to work.

First, last night I dreamt that I ran into Newt Gingrich in the men's room.

Second, a month or so back there was used book sale on campus. I'll tell you the books I purchased later, but in one book - a copy of William F. Buckley's Atlantic High, I believe - I found a postcard. It is bookmarked July 19, 1981. Almost twenty-five years ago. It reads:

"J.,

I'll write soon, but for now a card to say I miss you, especially laughing with you as we bounce back and from between the sacred and profane in life. I'm gotten too introspective and serious as a solitary. Heard that H. wrote to you, wonderful! Remember to contact me when you and B. come to camp.

Love,
M."


Sent from coastal New England.
11:15 AM :: ::
<< Home
Matt :: permalink


|